Built by Developers for Developers
CommuniGate Pro is the best platform to develop Web or Mobile applications because you only need to deal with one single API and it uses XML expressions. You do not need to know anything about messy protocols like SIP or SMS or Encryption, but you can do literally anything when it comes to communications.
Even better, we enable WebRTC development with the most extensive set of features, all in a compact server that can run on a Windows Desktop or Mac Mini. You can move over to Linux or Unix with a snap. We try to make development as easy as possible, and offer developers support and free software.
1. XIMSS API Documentation
XIMSS is our API for Web & Mobile Development. It stands for the "XML Interface for Messaging, Scheduling, and Signaling". This API allows Web and Mobile developers to use any service without having to know super complex protocols like XMPP or SIP.
The API uses a single TCP socket and is smart too, allowing you to run bi-directional streams over an HTTP session for enhanced mobile performance. Call setup, tear down, SMS, email, chat, Video and Voice, file management and ACL controls are all services you can call over the API with simple XML expressions.
2. Programming Environment CG/PL
The CG/PL language is simple and elegant allowing applications to be rapidly deployed in the single server or Dynamic Cluster environment. The platform takes care of the memory management and shared tasks. All the developer needs to do is script just like they would in javascipt.
3. Opensource Applications & Samples
- >Our default CG/PL apps in Opensource form
- Scripts Repository
- "Github" repository for our cPanel Adapter
Email, IM, Calendaring with Mobile Push, Desktop and Web Clients
Built for VPS providers, the cPanel adaptor provides exceptional features with remarkable performance and reliability, without the need for external servers or hardware! Everything runs on the VPS server with no loss of performance.
Features for end users:
- Enterprise Class Email and Calendar
- Desktop client for Windows and Apple OSX
- Mobile push for iOS; e-mail, calendar, address book
- Instant messaging and presence with integration to gTalk
- Automatic mobile device configuration for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Powerful hosting provider features include:
- Dynamic & Automatic Blacklist upon brute force attack
- Mail Throttle control
- Granular Activity monitoring (Sessions per protocol)
- Ressource Control per IP ranges
- IP addresses to Domain assignment
- Per domain SMTP settings
- User self care UI and over-the-air mobile device provisioning
Benefits for service providers:
- Straightforward, fair business model
- No disruption to VPS server deployment
- Set up and forget install
- Customers are free to use and test drive premium features
- VPS hosting provider never pays unless the customer pays first!
Powered By CommuniGate Pro
Powered by CommuniGate Pro, the industry's only single-vendor Unified Communications solution. Unlike other solutions, CommuniGate Pro does not require third party software, licenses or external databases. This means CommuniGate Pro outperforms when it comes to features, reliability, cost-efficiency and hardware usage.
4. Performance Metrics & Benchmarks
CommuniGate Pro is the worlds most powerful server, holding all known performance records by credible sources including the SPEC ORG. It does this with the most efficiency, running on any platform with 100% change management uptime. Below is information about our benchmarks and the Dynamic Cluster.
- IBM benchmark
- Benchmark results - CGP - CommuniGate Systems
- CT Labs Testing Report - CommuniGate Systems
- The only All Active Dynamic Cluster that has 100% Change Management uptime
- Dynamic Cluster - CommuniGate Systems